PLEASE NOTE: The CPAC Box Office does NOT handle ticketing for the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra, the Charlotte Chorale, Dance Studios or any other performance other than those being produced by Troupe 0922.
Online Sales for Troupe 0922 Productions Only: ONLINE TICKET SALES CLICK HERE
Box Office Phone 941.505.SHOW (7469)
The box office is located in the CPAC lobby, 701 Carmalita Street, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 (at Cooper Street and Carmalita Street). The Box Office is normally open 30 days prior to a performance, Monday through Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM during CHS productions (Our box office is for Charlotte High School (CHS) performances only. Dates and Times vary based on the show
The Charlotte Chorale handles its own ticketing.
You can reach them at (941) 204-0033, or visit their web site.
The Charlotte Symphony handles its own ticketing.
You can reach them at (941) 205-9743, or visit their web site.
If we are unable to answer our phone when you call, please do leave a message. Messages are checked daily at 10 am, 1 pm and 4pm. If you have questions we’re here to help.
Visa and MasterCard Accepted for Charlotte High School Performances in which CPAC handles the ticketed event.
Groups can save! Group sizes start at just 10 or 15 for most Charlotte High School Drama Club shows. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and special pricing.
Age Requirement / Young Children at Performances
Kids at CPAC: All guests two and older require a ticket. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. Parental discretion is always advised, and judgment of the content for each show should be made on an individual basis prior to purchase. When available, CPAC provides links to show websites for further information and recommendations.
CPAC Ticket Refund/Exchange Policy
– All Sales are Final! Please check your ticket IMMEDIATELY for date, time and performance.
– Exchanges only if Available – No exchanges on day of performance.
– Ticket exchanges may be made not less than 2 business days prior to performance date on the face of the ticket and are subject to management approval. A ticket exchange surcharge of $1 is charged for each ticket exchanged.
– Refunds will be made only for shows or performances that are presented by CPAC and are canceled or postponed by CPAC.
– Use of the Ticket is subject to the rules of the presenting facility.
– Lost Tickets – If you lose or misplace your tickets we can reprint them for you for a $1 service charge per ticket.